A Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is an IRS-approved program to help you save taxes and pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses not covered under your medical plan. If your plan includes a grace period option, you have additional time to incur and claim against unused funds in the new plan year. Keep in mind that remaining balances after the grace period is exhausted will be forfeited under the use-it-or-lose-it rule.
Your maximum contribution amount for 2022 is $2,850.
- Contributions are automatically deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis, which helps reduce your taxable income and increase your spendable income.
- Your full election will be available to you at the beginning of the plan year.
- Be conservative – any money left in your account at the end of the plan year with be forfeited.
- Use your benefits card to pay for qualified expenses upfront so you don’t have to spend money out of pocket.
- Keep all receipts in case you need to substantiate a claim for tax purposes.
P: (866) 853-3539
F: (800) 298-7785
First Financial Administrators, Inc.
Attn: FSA Department
P.O. Box 161968
Altamonte Springs, FL 32716
Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account participants can log in to their online wealthcare portal to access account balances, check on claims, upload receipts and access other account details. You can also register for an online account if you do not currently have access.
FSA Mobile App
Managing your benefit accounts on the go is made easy with FF Mobile Account App. This powerful, intuitive mobile application gives you access to view your account balances, update your profile, submit a claim and much more – right from your Android or Apple device.
Mobile App Features
- Access Account Information
- View card details and profile information
- Submit FSA claims using an electronic claim form
- View pending claims
- Upload receipts and documentation
- Receive alerts
- Update direct deposit information
FSA Store & Eligibility List
The FSA Store is an online marketplace that connects consumers to FSA-eligible products, seasonal deals and account support resources such as open enrollment guides and educational videos. Learn more >