With a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, you can set aside part of your pay on a pre-tax basis to pay for eligible dependent care expenses like child care, babysitters and adult day care. Eligible dependents must be claimed as an exemption on your tax return.
The 2022 dependent care contribution limits are as follows:
- Pre-tax contributions are $5,000 for single taxpayers and married couples filing jointly
- Pre-tax contributions are $2,500 for married individuals filing separately
- Eligible dependents must be children under age 13 or an adult dependent incapable of self care.
- Contributions are not loaded upfront. Funds become available as contributions are made to your account.
- Receipts are not required for reimbursement, but be sure to save them for tax purposes.
- Balances will be forfeited at the end of the runoff or grace period.
Dependent Day Care COVID-19 Claim Form for Prior Year Funds:
Use this form to manually claim for reimbursement of dependent care expenses for a plan year which the run-off period has expired on or after 12/31/2019. You must have incurred the expenses out -of- pocket and have not been reimbursed from any other source.
P: (866) 853-3539
F: (800) 298-7785
First Financial Administrators, Inc.
Attn: FSA Department
P.O. Box 161968
Altamonte Springs, FL 32716
Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account participants can log in to their online wealthcare portal to access account balances, check on claims, upload receipts and access other account details. You can also register for an online account if you do not currently have access.
FSA Mobile App
Managing your benefit accounts on the go is made easy with FF Flex Mobile App. This powerful, intuitive mobile application gives you access to view your account balances, update your profile, submit a claim and much more – right from your Android or Apple device.
Mobile App Features
- Access Account Information
- View card details and profile information
- Submit FSA claims using an electronic claim form
- View pending claims
- Upload receipts and documentation
- Receive alerts
- Update direct deposit information