A Flexible Spending Account (Health FSA) is an IRS-approved program to help you save taxes and reimburse yourself for out-of-pocket medical expenses not covered under your medical plan.
Your employer has chosen the $500 roll-over option for your Health FSA plan. This option allows you the opportunity to roll over up to $500 of unclaimed Health FSA funds into the following plan year. Keep in mind that balances more than $500 will be forfeited under the use-it-or-lose-it rule.
Your maximum contribution amount for 2023 is $3,050.
- Contributions are automatically deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis, which helps reduce your taxable income and increase your spendable income.
- Your full election will be available to you at the beginning of the plan year.
- Be conservative – any money left in your account at the end of the plan year will be forfeited.
- Use your benefits card to pay for qualified expenses upfront so you don’t have to spend money out of pocket.
- Keep all receipts in case you need to substantiate a claim for tax purposes.
P: (866) 853-3539
F: (800) 298-7785
First Financial Administrators, Inc.
Attn: FSA Department
P.O. Box 161968
Altamonte Springs, FL 32716
Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account participants can log in to their online wealthcare portal to access account balances, check on claims, upload receipts and access other account details. You can also register for an online account if you do not currently have access.
FSA Mobile App
Managing your benefit accounts on the go is made easy with FF Mobile Account App. This powerful, intuitive mobile application gives you access to view your account balances, update your profile, submit a claim and much more – right from your Android or Apple device.
Mobile App Features
- Access Account Information
- View card details and profile information
- Submit FSA claims using an electronic claim form
- View pending claims
- Upload receipts and documentation
- Receive alerts
- Update direct deposit information
FSA Store & Eligibility List
The FSA Store is an online marketplace that connects consumers to FSA-eligible products, seasonal deals and account support resources such as open enrollment guides and educational videos. Learn more >